Thursday, March 08, 2007

Week-15

Hi honey, (I'm dying for the day that I say hi honey,jump in my arms)
How are you? I think you are very good because some days ago when I heard your heartbeat which was beating as fast as possible ,then I became sure that you are good there.Your father was out of the room. The moment I asked doctor to call him that sound vanished. It was so funny, it means that you will be a good partner for playing Hide & Seek with him.
Anyway, this week you are about 70 grams and has started sucking your little tomb.It's so fantastic that you kids keep this habit from your mother's stomach until you become even 1 year old. Another improvement is your hair which is appearing in your little head. In this case I don't have any imagination that you are a black headed or a bold :D (Of course it depends on your resemblance to your father or me).
Your uncle and Atijoon are coming to Iran for your birth. Mommy is planning for
Jacksaran to be here too. The hope of visiting them with you is so adventurous. I love this feeling of waiting ,for you and them both.
We have passed 37.5% of this period of your hiding. You see,more than one third is done ,the rest will be done too. Waiting for you,Kissssssssssssss.

3 comments:

Sapinud said...

Akhey shastesho mikhoreeee :"> Che googooli, :">:">:"> We're excited the same way, Love you every day! :-*

Anonymous said...

HI NINI NAZ

I hope that you have been well .
we ( khale GHAZALEH and amoo AMIR ) Will waite to visit .

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM.

Anonymous said...

taze nini naz dirooz khooneh naboody ...
pesar amoot : mohammadreza googooli barat nazri avordeh bood .
hatman barat negah dashte ta vaghtike didet behet bede :D

boosssssssssssssssssss.