Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week-16

Hi honey,how are you? Now we are in week 16 and more than 40 % is already passed. I always fear of this fast time passings ,it gives me kind of non-existence feeling!
Any how, tomorrow I'll go for another ultrasonic test to find your sex secret, before now I always said everyone that I want a girl but now when I look more deeply I really found that I want a healthy child who is well trained and polite enough to be my honor and pride forever. So that health check is more important than sex check.
Yesterday was my birthday, lots of friends made me happy by remembering me or giving their gifts. Even some of them who we weren't in contact for more than 9 months called, this feeling of being remembered by those ones who you know are real and tangible friends are so satisfying, maybe when you reach same age as me(28) you understand me better.
Everyone in the city are making themselves ready for New Year,next time I talk you we have entered it,I mean we have entered in the year of your birth ;)
Last night I felt some new thing in myself , I'm not sure weather it was you or just a dream but still I'm waiting for your signals. Keep on resting and enjoy your moments in that dark ,cosy home. Kiss you, bye.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

:D hayejan zade shooooodaaaaam, farda be maaa sariiii khabar bede :-*