Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pre -Charshanbe Suri

Yesterday while I was walking home ,I saw a little kid hiding behind a tree and looking at me .Suddenly something flashes in my mind, it wasn't ordinary. Soon after I found the reason of his hiding. He had throne a cigarette to making me frightened. If I hadn't seen him I would be frightened to death but thanks God it doesn't work properly.

These are all the symptoms of reaching to the last Wednesday in solar calendar of Iran. This day which were supposed to be a memorial for Old Zoroastrians ,now has turned to a day of gigantic explosions which is , in my estimation, the sign of people demands for having more freedom and happiness. Of course it's our right to shout this demand loudly but how good it was if we were thinking about old or mother-expecting ones who can't put up with these abrupt sounds so easily.

3 comments:

Sapinud said...

I had forgotten all about this 4shanbe soori, Somi jan please take care of yourself this year, I know there's nothing to worry, :)We love you, and often talk about you and the googooli kucholoo that is to come, can't wait, :) I can see how beautifull the baby is :D

Anonymous said...

dear somi its better that take lots of cara at these days ...

kiss you and nini naz :D

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi ,This Year EveryThing is difference just for u. you have to avoid of fire and jumping.however you can enjoy it more with your family(mehrdad and sweet baby).take care.