Thursday, March 29, 2007

Week-18

Hi Baby. How are you? How is this nice spring going on? I think you are in lack of milk these days, everywhere we go ,offer me only nuts but not any milk :)) so it's obvious that why you are using my calcium instead of milk:D
We are all good, your mommy came back from Mashad to be nearer to you, now after almost 10 days I found that they were going to have a sever accident in the road and to not bothering you didn't say anything to me. In next month I'll start buying your cloths so it's better for yourself to show me your exact sex otherwise you may wear wrong cloths :D
Your improvements are visible now, I can feel it crystal, specially when I want to sleep and should change my position in favor of you. You are 20cm and 200gr and this week your finger prints are forming. Your movements are getting better and you can find your mouth by your foot toes easier than before :D
...And your father.Don't worry, he is very careful about you. This week which I should go to work and he was in Nouruz vacations ,everyday he fetch me to work. I want to confess that it was a really sweet dream for me being with him at those times and his efforts to drive in legitimate speed for not fearing me is so funny, generally his driving is getting better ;)
We should think about your name by these times. I've asked your uncles and Atijoon to say their suggestions. Let see what your name will be.
I promise to eat more milk and you must promise to get all of it. Improve as much as you can and remember outside your cosy home there are lots of people waiting for you. Kissssss honey .Bye

No comments: