Thursday, March 01, 2007

Week-14

Hi sweetheart. How are you? Again it's Thursday and it's my turn to talk with you.
How is going on down there? I can't talk about my feelings about your existence there. It's somehow out of words, can't be explained by my limited dictionary, something beyond ,but something which is there, which you and I know about it, and something which is the hope,enthusiasm ,bright future, causing feeling alive and all the things Mehrdad and I have.
This week your urination system is starting, isn't it fantastic? How it's possible that a creature which is almost 12 cm has this complicated natural system?!!!! I'm waiting for your movements and from then I think our relation will be so intimate. Keep on trying for proving yourself honey.
Your father is well now ,he was ill but it wasn't very serious , I think he had missed staying home so had found a lime reason for that :D You know him better than me,sometimes his laziness is out of imagination :)) (I think I'll be killed after these lines being read by him.)
...and your other families, the kindest one is your mommy. She never shows her worries about our healthiness but she is always around for helpings and advising. When I hear others sayings about her advises for us then I found how worried she is. I think you are very lucky that are going to be raised by her, a very wise and infragile woman who is the one we can always trust on, somehow the main base in our family tree.
...It's late for today talks,... just remembered something. Now you have your first pair of shoes, one of my colleagues who is a close friend too has bought you a very nice pair of Pooh!. I'm sure you will like it. So try to come as soon as possible for wearing them.
Bye honey. Kiss and kiss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nini naz and her mother
HI
I Hope you are good ...
Nini naz grow up and grow up sooner ...
I KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU ...:D
take care ...
khale GHAZALE .