Monday, April 03, 2006

About holiday

OK. This time really all the vacations are done. From today, people start working. I had lots of sayings:
One of the bad memories of my holiday time was the news of earthquake in Dorood. I think you remember the name. I talked about this city when I was writing about my Gahar-Lake trip. One of my best friends at that time was there and up to the moment I heard his voice I was completely worried.
Beside it, all other moments were good. Even first 4 days which I caught cold and weren't able to speak didn't make me sit home.
I saw something strange about Shiraz too. About 12 years ago I went to Shiraz and met Pasargadae; The great Cyrus tomb; at that time there was a picture beside the statue which was describing the place and it's history and was saying that this great man was that one which has been mentioned in Holy Quran for his good jobs. This sentence was very honorable for me. It shows that even Arabs had confessed to Iranian power on ruling countries but this time when I was there I saw that the picture was removed and something cheap was written there. It totally shows that Arabic minds who are ruling Iran don't like to make ancient prides alive any more.
I'll showing you the most famous picture of the Great Cyrus Rules which is saying that:" I'm Cyrus, The king of Hakhamaneshi, The one who made Iran powerful, The one who made Iran rich…"




No comments: