Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Reversed Verbs

I'm getting used to a habit which is not good all the times. It's nothing except using reversed verbs in my daily communications. For instance if I want to say someone her new dress is nice, instead of saying how nice it is , I'll say it's not suitable for you. It's just a habit and I'm trying to use it only with my close friends. I think now, most of them knows that if I'm saying how fat you are I'm just joking to make a sense of closeness.
But I shouldn't forget that everyone are not like my friends. Yesterday when I told someone my reversed verb, she just frowned and turned her back. Of course it wasn't important for me at all but it just reminds me that I should watch my language more than before when I'm with strangers.

Do you get what I mean by reversed verbs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you mean but be carefull when you are talking with somebody who doesn't khow you completly.This is my idea and you khow bether than me absolutly ;)