Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Like before

After the announcement of Iran president that women are allowed to enter sport stadiums, lots of emails were sent to me. It was interesting that my weblog readers have got familiar with my concerns. I didn't write anything about that news for two reasons:

First I think current president of Iran has a noble phobia which is totally unique. He always forgets what he had promised. if you want any example I can start by remembering his words about bringing oil money in the families incomes and then continuing by his says about receivers and Hejab and foreign relationship of Iran ( currently Iran doesn't have any diplomatic ambassador in about 60 countries.) and peace ….

Second, I think existence of women in those public places like football stadiums needs a certain culture improvement which prevents any offensive acts by itself. And reaching to that certain point which allows everyone to sit and watch their favorite team plays, needs a long way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be nazare man ke kolle in ghazie chizi gheire avam faribi nist. Manam mese to chandan ahamiati behesh nadadam.

Anonymous said...

Hi... today i read your blog... and again i will ask you only one thing... y are you too much against that POOR GUY. :D,,,,,, and i think you really want some president like OURS... Mr. Musharaf... I not only recommend but also pray for you to have a president like Musharaf.....