Sunday, April 30, 2006

Messengers of good news

Four years ago, two sparrows came in my parents' home and put their eggs somewhere on their balcony and gave birth to two beautiful birds. Then some months later I got married and went to my home. My mother and grandmother said that your luck was brought to you by those sparrows. It's a nice legend in our culture which says if any animal gives birth to his child in your house, then God will send you prosperity. A very nice story which has some roots in the human creature times.
This year again those sparrows came to their house and gave birth to their child, but although I don't believe in this myth, I know something good is happening.
Sometimes living in this world of fantasy is very interesting!!!

1 comment:

Kamangir said...

I remember having two wilds pigeons making their nest in our garage. Life is good!