Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Come Back

These two days I didn't write in my blog lots of new things happened. You can guess why didn't I round whereabouts. The sick feelings don't let you think about even your weblog.
Yesterday I had an exam in my office and I didn't fell OK at all. My kind friends generously helped and give me all the answers, It turned to one of the sweetest exams I've ever had...
Tomorrow Mr. Jacksaran (my younger brother) is coming to Iran after almost 3 years. When he left us he was a teenager who was so depressed and alone and we are were wondering about his future, but now he has turned to a handsome man who has high scores in university and is the head of their restrict football team and finally he is going to be an uncle. These inevitable changes make life adventurous and sweet, Do you agree? !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi
im happy because MR Jaksaran Will be Return ...
and you take lost of care ...KISS FOR YOU