Thursday, January 25, 2007

Week-9

Hi honey. We've entered the week-9, your improvements are so rapidly,do you know how big you are now? You are about 1 inch and almost 1 gram weighted. Your movements are becoming very energized (although I can't feel them now) and almost all your organs have been shaped, but still your sex is a mystery.
If you want to know about me I'm as good as a fiddle. Most of the times I forget your existence in myself and then just thinking about you reminds me to still more relax and quiet. Up to now you have been a very good child, I hope you continue the same.
Yesterday your uncle left us, I think next time he comes Iran he can see your magical face, his impatience shows his avarice for that day.
During these days all the families have called me and asked for anything I desire, although I didn't asked them anything but their actions bring me kind of admiration feeling toward them, but your aunt haven't called me yet. It made me so sad but your feeling make me forget all these bad things about adults life. I just want to talk with you , I now it's too soon to bother your wise thoughts about these matters.
...And about your father, he's become veryyyy kind and does everything I ask.Inspite of all his laughings to my size changing , obviously he is counting the days for your come, even we have selected your name and his callings you by that name is so funny.
As always I say, Keep resting and try to eat as much as you can, especially don't miss those milk and ,meats I send. ... bye for now dear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام سميه جان! چقدر جالب اگه تو هموني باشي كه من فكر ميكنم! تو يه آي دي به همين اسم هم داشتي آره؟ Somisahara
اگه اينطور باشه من و تو توي تهران مركز يه زماني با هم دوست بوديم! كجايي الان؟؟

Anonymous said...

his is very nice ...
Im enjoying to read this .
kisssssssssssssssssssssssss : D