Thursday, January 11, 2007

Week-7

Hello Honey, You are getting bigger I think because your symptoms are becoming more visible. First of all a few nights ago when we were in a party everyone guessed what's going on by mu face expressions, it shows I've changed?!!! And then bad feelings I had these days, a friend says it's one of the sweetest part of it or at least try to pretend so but I haven't adapted to it yet... And my trousers are getting tighter ,but don't worry, your mummy has made some easier ones. Your uncle came today, he had brought first pieces of your future clothes, I know you don't know what a cloth is but you will learn ;)... and biologically do you know how much improvements you had previous week? Your nerves are becoming better and your heart is shaping, you are finding your personality and are just asking me to send you milk and Vitamins and Protein, sometimes I wonder how gluttonous you are but then when I hear your voice asking for food I gulp anything I can even by force. Keep resting and try to eat as much as you can, don't miss anything and wait for my come back next week.

3 comments:

Sapinud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sapinud said...

vayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy somaye jooonam kheili kheili kheili ghashang booooood :-*

Anonymous said...

The Newest Mummy In the IT Department Of PostBank :
I Want To say you that when i was pregnent my Doctor Said That I have not to work by computer more than 2 hours in a day and so i have to try to use My celphon as minimum as possible . Specially in first 4 months.i offer you to talk about it with your doctor.