Monday, January 01, 2007

Mother Expecting

I don't know if I should be honest in this situation or not. It's a custom in my country that if someone gets pregnant then she should be shied and hides it until that day everything become obvious by her size changing. This method is somehow the symbol of a good and gentle woman, but I don't know why I'm not feeling so. I want to say my news with loud voice to let my friends be partner in my joyful moments, in those moments which means I'm waiting for an angel by God who is coming to blow the spirit of life and kindness again in my life, in the moments of sitting and talking with her existence feeling, in the moments of eating as much as you can for her, in the moments of sensing her movements in you, in the moments of standing lots of pain for her ,... and at last in the moments of changing to a MOTHER. Yes ,I'll be a mother in I think less than 8 months.
Of course during these hard days of waiting to see her wonderful face life is going on, so I'm writing my blog as usual with the subjects you know better than me.But I'll add a new title which is expressing my feelings in these 37 weeks of her life in my body. Maybe after 20 years when she comes and read my blog , it's interesting to imagine what feelings I had before her birth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
It was wonderfull to hear your honestly confess and so cheerfull description of your feelings.
I am sure you'd be a very special mum for your child and she would be proud of you!
Congratualations and all the best.

Artemis said...

congratulations. I wondering how you knew it's a "her" since apparantly it's only one month passing.

Anonymous said...

dear somi
congratulates again ...

Anonymous said...

yes.it's a good idea about your baby that she will read your blog in future and know your sense to herself.just like me,because recently I have discovered that my mother's first senseationt about me was a severe vomiting!!!!!!!!:D

Anonymous said...

congratulations.i think its a good girl like hers mom.

Anonymous said...

My Dear Dear Dear Somi, I've so surprised about you.it's the best feeling in the women's life and i am happy that the men, specialy Mehrdad And so my husband,Ramin, can never feel it.i can image a fat bayby with Japones Eyes Like you and cheeks like Mehrdad and maybe alittle like me.because you have to see me everyday up to your Lovely baby's birth.
Congradulation My Kind Moon.

Anonymous said...

she become @her@ at last ;)