Thursday, January 18, 2007

Week-8

Hi dear, how are you? your coming news has made me lazy in updating my blog!!! Don't laugh at me ,it's not good at all, I'll practice to be more lively here.
I know this week you become very tired. Please accept my apology, I'll promise it won't be repeated again. But at least you visited your whole family in Mashhad, their reactions while hearing your news was really funny, especially those ones who didn't believe my news :D We didn't visit Imam Reza's holy shrine. There are lots of sick people rounding there, I frightened if I communicate cold so I didn't go. In return when our flight had 6 hours delay , your cousins said it's because you haven't gone there. See how small they think. On their estimations God has got his revenge from us, I just nodded and laugh inside.
Hey honey, you are making me really hungry. Even your dad is surprised by the amount of food I daily eat. But if I want to be honest ,one of the good points of being pregnant is your permision to eat as much as you wish with out any care to your size changings.
I talked about your dad, remembered something. Last night when he came home he saw his new shoes which were parked infront of the door are stolen!!! His face was really funny and I laughed as much as I could. He loves those shoes very much but it seems that Mr.burglar loves them much more.
Life is going on and we all are waiting to see your angel face, keep quiet and rest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://pregnancy.about.com/

Anonymous said...

so nice...........

Sapinud said...

Hi somi junam, Your posts touches my heart, they tell me you're going to be the greatest mom! Take lots of care and don't forget to pray for me and yaser, coz you know the prayer of a pregnent woman goes straight to God, Don't forget us somi the kindest mom ever! We love you, hugssss....

Anonymous said...

hi my dear somi
this is very nice ...KISS :D