Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Earthquake

This is not the first time that I choose this subject, if you review my posts each year atleast one of my subjects has been about earthquake. It's because of the nature of my country which is always ready for having a severe one and also my fears about it.
Yesterday we had another one in Tehran which was 5.4 in Richeter scales and was completely felt in all the areas of the city. For the first time in last months I was at home in a holiday and at the moment of it, I was talking with my mom at the phone. Suddenly my dad felt it from there and then I felt it. It was really a shock ,I was really afraid. Mehrdad was taking bath,I ran to him and asked to be out very quickly , the only good part of it was my mom availability on the phone who was trying to calm me and talked and talked until I felt better. After it some of my friends called and I was pushing to forget the whole story.
Thanks kind God that made it not severe and without any damages it finished, but I didn't sleep very well last night. I was waiting for the Main one.
In our religious believes ,it's said that each person will die in the place which has been preset for him/her from birth time, so running away from dead is not so rational. I ,personally, believe it. But accept that dying under the debris of an earthquake is so sad. As i said before, I prefer to die with all my family in that situation, if God left one of them ,then it will be much more difficult to tolerate...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really Thanks kind God that made it not severe and without any damages it finished,


هميشه با اين حوادث بزرگ به قدرت خداوند بيشتر پي مي برم و به ناچيزي بشر ...

Sapinud said...

:( khoda ro shokr, ishalla hamishe khatar az hamamoon door bashe :D Movazebe khodeto nini bash, ;) :-*