Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Holidays

In Iran we had 2 days off as holidays. When we look at the calendar to see the reasons of these holidays we should only laugh or better to say cry. For nothing we stop a country from working.
... But this holiday wasn't very bad for me. I've started packing my luggages for moving to the new house and I finished lots of jobs with the help of my mom and dad. Now looking at this house with most of the things in the boxes is some how kind of paradox. From one hand I had lots of enthusiasm for moving to the new house which is bigger and more beautiful than the oldest one and also near my parents, but from the other hand I'm leaving my first common house with Mehrdad which was the symbol of all our love and happiness for starting our marriage.
Life is going on, we should adapt with the changes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
it seems that mehrdad was just watching and eating or sleep and snoring in all that damn 2 days holiday!!!!:D

Unknown said...

Oh, What a cute dad. Of course he was helping us all the moment, but I didn't write anything about it because I think it is obvious :D