Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My 5 Wishes

A new game has been started in some Persian weblogs. For participating in this game you should name your top 5 wishes. After lots of thinking I found mine:

1- Health for all my family members. I think this is the big gift by God which always when we are in lack of it ,then remember it's main value.
2- Gathering my family to each other after almost 5 years. From my marriage always one of my family members have been absent in the meetings, in my wedding Yaser wasn't there, when we traveled to Malaysia daddy wasn't there, for Yaser's wedding Javad wasn't here, and now again for my baby birth Javad is not again with us. I'm really waiting for taking a big family picture while we all are together.
3- Having children as good as ourselves to our parents.
4- Saving my good friends up to my death time. I know they are more valuable than any treasure in my life.
5- Enjoy my work-time. When I enjoy my work, I feel I'm living at my work place ,but sometimes when I'm doing unwanted jobs then I'm just counting minutes to pass( Actually I'm counting my life time to pass faster!!! )

These are my top 5 wishes for the life. Some people have written about having travel to all the world or being so rich or improvements in their jobs and life style. But the more I think, the more I become sure that I'm really satisfied with my present life situation and I'm waiting only for these items to come true.

You can write about your wishes and participate in the game. It's interesting I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi

you have nice and beauty wishes ...

I Hope that you will be arrive all of them .:))

I have Written my 5 of wishes and I have glad to meet you in ghazalak of weblog ...:D

Anonymous said...

قدر آرزوهای شما دو تا جاری مهربون به هم نزدیکه!! از صمیم قلب امیدوارم به همشون برسید.

Anonymous said...

چقدر آرزوهای شما دو تا جاری مهربون به هم نزدیکه!! از صمیم قلب امیدوارم به همشون برسید و همیشه در کنار هم و خانواده هاتون شاد باشید.