Friday, June 15, 2007

Week - 29

Hi honey, how are you?
Always when I write these mails to you, I'm alone ,most of the times at my work place and have enough time to think about what should I say. But this time your father is sitten next to me and is commenting about each sentences I'm writing ,so I really can not concentrate :D ( Honey, writing these lines made him leave us for some minutes :) )
Any way, we have entered week 29. Your improvements are so good and visible every mornings. Adopting to the new situation by my body is like a miracle. Everything is going to be at the right place, even you food is preset here, isn't it interesting? The bigger you become, the more adaptive reflexes are made in my body. Really it's fantastic!!!
Yesterday I was with my university classmates. One of them have a 2 year old daughter. She was so naughty and didn't let her mom to understand what is eating. I'm wondering about your future , but whatever your behaviour will be I'll love you ;)
Today is Friday and your daddy is in Mashad. We want to go and buy some of your cloths but Tehran weather is getting too hot, so your mommy said she will go alone some other day. Everybody are caring about you not your mom :))
.
.
Your father is waiting here to work with the computer. I shorten this letter but promise to come back soon. Take rest and be quiet ;)
Huggggggggggsssssssss & Kisssssssssseeesssssssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam somi joon

chand vaghte ke azat bikhabaram , omidvaram ke khoob bashin ...

moraghebe khodet bash ...

to va nini nazam ro miboosam ...

kari dashti khabarom kon ta biyam :D