Thursday, June 07, 2007

Week-28

Hi honey,how are you?First give me a big kiss :D then tell me about your improvements. You are about 35 cm and 1kg. Isn't it fantastic? It means that from 14 kg of my weight gain up to now only 1kg is you and the rest should be reduced after your birth :))) Who will do it ,I don't know.
Yesterday we went to your gynacalogist and she said you are not as big as she wished. She said I should reduce my work hours and try to stay home more than before. When I told it to your dad ,his eyes were shocked. He was thinking what more should he do to make me more comfortable and I was just laughing.
Now you have lots of nice cloths and also toys. I prefer not to buy you lots of dolls and cooking wares but when I look at the nice dolls available, then I couldn't resist in buying them. How nice is your fantasy world, with lots of colors and joys and also tools of migration to adults world !!! When you are kids, you are only trying to become old enough for being counted in the society ,and when you become old enough ,then you'll miss your childhood. This cycle is repeating and repeating and the secrets of it's repetition is nice.
Now you are able to hear my voice so clearly. Isn't it nicer than your dad's one?!! :D I think it is:)) Just kidding. You are experianting to communicate with people by talking and your first experiment is hearing my voice. So try to be very successful.
I want to talk with you every minutes but I should think about you and my readers who will be tired of reading lots of lines. So it's enough for today. Have good rest. Take care honey,kisssssssssss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi
when i am reading your talking with your baby, it remembers me my pregnancy and my nice feeling at that time and so i enjoy alot.you said that when you look at the nice dolls available, then you couldn't resist in buying them , so you can imagin a lovely baby who is shutting and crying and request for someting.how can you resist?so i offer you to practice to say "NO" from now.and ofcourse i'm sure that you never success.

Anonymous said...

salam googooooli

khoshhalam ke hame chi morattabe ...

mamani ro azzit nakoniha ...

mamani age kari dashti be khale ghazalak begoo ...:D

kissssssssssss for nini naz & her mother