Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week - 30

Hi my sweetheart, how are you?How is going there? I think day by day your room is getting tighter and you feel more uncomfortable while playing there. But you should adopt to this hard situation for almost 70 days, then you will see how big is the world.
You are about 1.36 kg and 37.5 cm.I can surely tell when you are asleep and when you are awake. Up to now ,the time of your rest is applicable with mine, but it's not certainly the way you are choosing after your birth.I've started a new schedule for you in hearing nice voices, you know what I mean ;) It's so amazing that when you are listening to Holy Quran or some classic musics then your movements are much more palpable. Lots of my friends have advised it before, Yazdan's mom said it was so true for him before and after the birth.
Last week was so good for us. We went to lots of parties and I really enjoyed my time. Lots of friends are inviting us to show their kindness. Even that frightening earthquake was a start of another good night. And also 2 days ago was the fifth anniversary of your parents marriage. I can see it so clearly while we went to Imam Reza's holy shrine with lots of my family and that man said those verses and we became spouses. Even now, when I think about it ,I should try to stop my cries. It is really one of the best memories in my mind... and now after 5 years God has sent you to us. Life is so beautiful, try to come and feel all the moments.
Some times I think about the days that you are coming to us and talking about your becoming husband maybe in 20 years. I deeply hope that your selection be as successful as mine. At that time, if you read these lines then you'll find what I'm saying.
Now you have a nice pink dress from Makeh which one of my friends has brought as a souvenir . The collection of your cloths and toys are completing each day, just we are waiting for the house to become ready for movement.
Weather is getting so hot here. We try our best to not make you disturbed by temperature, but being born in Virgo has some difficulties which you should bare. You know lots of our friends are in the same month as you? Your mommy, uncle, Attijoon, Khale Sanaz ... are in the same month as you. So your behavior in the future is somehow predictable.
Try to enjoy these last weeks over there( we have passed 75%) and keep resting. Kiss you honey, Bye for now.

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

Yes, you're gonna be damn hot baby! ;)
Somi junam kheili duset dariiiiiiiiiimaaaaaaa >:D< omidvaram zoode zoode zood arezoye dovvom bar avorde besheeeee! :-*:-*:-* khahare gole mehraboon! :-*

Anonymous said...

HEY DOOSTAN : IN KOCHOOLOO DIGE BARAYE KHODESH YE KHANOMIIIIIII DARE MISHE :D :) :)))))

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY ..