Monday, June 11, 2007

Not 1 Subject

Tehran is getting so hot. The nice days of spring have gone, I should wait till next year to feel it again.

At work ,it seems hot too,not from temperature view but from the works I should do. I think the more I near to my off days, the more works I'm expected to do. In this cases I only use Mehrdad advice which says go into the site and take a nap !!!

The stress of restrictions in fuel distribution is felt all over, most of the discussions are about it and still no one can predict what will happen in the future. This is a puzzle but not an easy one, it has more than 10000 pieces which should be solved by these uneducated governor men and it's the reason of being so pessimistic about the future. Let's see what will happen.

How good it was if I were able to write poems in English...

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

yadete hafez chera in shero gofte bood?
آن پريشانی شب‌های دراز و غم دل
همه در سايه گيسوی نگار آخر شد

ey kash oon mardome sade lohi ke donbale in bi savad sakhti keshide oftade boodan, yekam bishtar deghat mikardan :(

Anonymous said...

SOMI JOON & SAPINUDE AZIZ keyli vaghte ke to in mamlekat Dige kar az in harfha gozashte ...

shayad age say konim khoshbin bashim va OMID dashte bashim be roozhaee behtar , sharayete roohi khodemoon behtar beshe: D

كلبه احزان شود روزي گلستان غم مخور