Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best Gift

Last days were full of Birthday Congratulations. I was surprised of this much generosity you all have. Really I was shocked of Mehrdad's gift and my friends calls in the morning. Those ones who are not in Iran were very honorable and made me shied.

I wrote all these lines but should write something else too. I got one of my best gifts of my life today morning. Sorry Mehrdad but I should confess that it's more precious even than yours.
Today morning we went to a kind woman's house for giving her some candies(prepared by my mom for the Nouruz Festival). She was happy and asked me to come inside. I told I should go to work and don't have enough time. She thought for a moment and ran into the room of her flowers( She is very good in taking care of different kinds of flowers) and came back with a bottle full of water and a Naz flower inside. Do you know what's this kind of flower? It makes flowers only once a year and just before Norus. People who take care of them know how hard it is and so the name is suitable. Naz means something which is hard to become satisfied.
She gave me the only Naz flower she had. She gave me the most precious thing she had. She gave me a bunch of kindness and of course tears of the generosity.

Now I'm behind my desk and looking at the bottle and flower times and again.I'm very happy of having her beside. Thank you ...

4 comments:

سمیه said...

all the best, would you mind if i make few corrections in your text?
its lovely but it can be even better.

i praise your effort in writing in English.
let me know if you're OK through this weblog of mine.
www.hosniye.blogfa.com

sanaz said...

salam dooste azizam kheyli khoshhalam nimeye pore livano didi ama man tebghe mamol in ehsaso nadaram in mohabata shartiyan chon shirini dide gol dade vagarne dirooz haletoonam nemiporsid kheyli vaghebinam midoonam

سمیه said...

for a start take a look:
its the best i could think of and thanks a lot for all your praises!

The last days were full of Birthday Congratulations. I was overwhelmed of your generosity. I was really shocked of Mehrdad's gift and my friends’ calls in the morning. Those( or the ones) who are not in Iran embarrassed me made me proud.

I wrote all those lines but should write something else too. I received one of the best gifts of my life this morning. Sorry Mehrdad but I should admit that it's even more precious than yours.
This morning we went to a kind lady’s house to give her some sweets* (prepared by my mom for The Nouruz Festival). She was happy and asked me to come inside. I said I had to go to work and didn’t have enough time. She thought for a moment and ran into the room of her flowers (She is very good in taking care of different kinds of flowers) and came back with a bottle full of water and a Naz flower inside. Do you know what this kind of flower is? It blooms only once a year and just before Nourus. People who take care of them know how hard it is and so the name is suitable. Naz means hard to be satisfied.
She gave me the only Naz flower she had. She gave me the most precious thing she had. She gave me a bunch of kindness and of course tears of the generosity.

Now I'm at my desk and looking at the bottle and the flower times and again. I’m very happy of having it** beside me. Thank you...

*if you meant shirini then sweet may be better.
** “It” refers to the flower, but if you meant the lady then its best to say: I’m very happy to have her by my side.

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

دوست خوبم! سال نو را به شما و خانواده محترمتان تیریک و تهنیت عرض نموده و برایتان از درگاه ایزد یکتا سالی پربار همراه با سلامتی،سعادت،سربلندی و سرافرازی خواستارم
نوروز مبارک