Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Calendar

What's you reaction when see New Year calendar for the first time?
Some people looks at holidays, some of them count those ones who are on Fridays, some others start writing their identifications on it and etc.
But I always look at Mehrdad, Rozana and some other friends Birthdays. It's important of course for me knowing which day of the week is going to be their birthday and if we can have a good party or not. Although some people never like to come in our happiness but it's always happening.
This year also I looked at Yaser, Attiejoon, Sanaz, my mom, MohammadReza, Dorsa, Yazdan, Farbod, Narges, SH.A, Fattaneh, Khale bib-bib, Hadi and Alireza's B-days.
Hope we all have a good year in front.

2 comments:

khale sanaz said...

thank you my dear friend that my birthday is important for you belive me that your birthday on next sunday is important for me

Ahmad said...

روز جهانی زن بر شمامبارک
یک مطلبی در رابطه با مادران
" how mother is always so special "
پیدا کردم به نظرم جالبه
میتونبد به وبلاگم مراجعه کنید وبخونید