Saturday, March 13, 2010

Works

Now I've sitted behind my desk and waiting for the core banking software to start again. For some technical reasons it's been stopped for some minutes so most of my tasks are paused.
In front of the room I've sitted is a park(not very big one). I look at people passing by there. They are interesting, because are that much free to walk in a park while we are in rush hours of the day.
Now a boy with a pink shirt is there, he was there from morning and studying. He is tired I think because is doing some sport actions ... now he is studying again. Why a man should come to this place for studying? with lots of noises and pollutions?...

P.S. Last night we went to visit that friend who was in jail for almost 9 months. His great soul lead him pass all taught moments proudly and now he is between us and able to talk about the experience honorably. I'm also proud of knowing him in the circle of friends. I'm also happy of his freedom.

No comments: