Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good People , Bad People

From first years of our childhood we've heard about heaven and hell and God's revenge in the cases of doing sins. We grown up with these ideas and thought if didn't say our prayers on time God will be angry !!!

All these years passed.

Last night, with my parents and my uncle, we were talking about a relative who died about 8 years ago and he was very very veryyyyy bad. He had 7 children who are not successful at all and his own jobs and manners were full of sins. He was used to bit his wife and children and ...
I was even angry of remembering his memories and blame my uncle why he still persist of saying "Peace be upon him" while saying his name. I said he is in deep of hell and is same as great dictators of history. My uncle didn't reply but continue his way of calling.
He made me thinking. Even if that man was a very bad one ,am I qualified enough to judge about him? He should answer to God so who am I in this equation? But he was a monster... He is dead and can't make any of his jobs true, he is abided to nothing,...He was brutal ...

God is the most generous power of the world, he will forgive us, I believe it, so "Peace be upon him."

1 comment:

مهدی said...

amazing Text . .

pleasure to read this . .

But all have problem and evry where live any good people and bad people ..

significant choice in sober choice for all of us ..

to be green and remember this

endurance and tolerance

wilskracht en tolerantie
Resistencia y tolerancia
Endurance et la tolérance
Endurance e tolleranza
resistência e tolerância
忍耐力 そして寛容
인내와 관용
والجلد, والتسامح
אנדאראנכא אוביקט נוסף
Испытание на износостойкость и
терпимости


good luck . / mehdi