Sunday, March 07, 2010

A Different Reader


Most of my weblog readers are those who know me or have found this place interesting for reading. It's natural otherwise nobody would waste time to come in a page who think hasn't anything to read.
But I have another reader who is not natural. SHE visits my blog even 4 or 5 times a day (Ofcourse as a network administrator I can monitor my blog readers and the place they are connected from), up to here it's not bad. The abnormal point is that SHE comes and writes comments with the name of my friends. Don't ask how she know the name of them because she has closer relations than what you think. These comments by the name of my friends are full of offensive words which are not ofcourse their and she hasn't been honest enough saying them to myself.
I published most of the comments with some limitations. I though maybe SHE would select a better manner so let her continue but as a friend says some people will never judge themselves.
SHE will come again after a short delay and maybe continue to this amature and chip strategy.

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
برای هدایتش دعا کن.