Monday, March 22, 2010

Green Start, Green Year

What's the meaning of publishing your first post of the new year from your work place during holidays? I'm at work and just rounding into the Internet.

Start of the new year was very good. Rozana was happy of spoofing candle s of 7-sin and Mehrdad and I were happy too. The night before some of my best friends were in our house and being with them was fantastic. Thank you dear KhaleSanaz, Fattaneh and SH.A of being so kind to me.
Rozana worn her new cloths and was running out of happiness of having them :D I should show you some photos tomorrow. Really I believe that Eid belongs to children.
Then visiting our parents and getting our gifts was good. It's very precious having someone who gives you gift in Nowruz.
I'll write more in the next post.

2 comments:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
سال نو مبارک
اوقات و لحظات خوبی برایت آرزومندم

SH.A said...

Really I !?
HAPPY NEW Year too ...