Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another day begins...

One of my friends has fallen in their home stairs and his hand is broken. Yesterday we went to visit her. Her hand was in plasma and hanged over her neck. I don't know why when I see someone in trouble then remember I'm healthy and it's the best thing in the world. I hope she got better very soon.


Today morning Mehrdad went to a trip. He had a perfume which was the first one I smelt him with that. Unfortunately in the custom, the guards through it away. The moment I heard it I felt just that bottle of perfume was a part of my memories which is not available any more. Of course he will buy another one , but ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear SOMI
I Hope that your friend become better at soon .
and about My Dear Brother : MEHRDAD KHAN , be ghole ma iraniha : Jayash Sabz bad ...
Take care , KISSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR you and our Honey .