Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mehrdad's Receipts Discarded

Last night I had a really bad experience by making Mehrdad angry about the house cleanings . I feel that he was almost ready to blow but just stayed silent ...
When he came back from his trip , I went to clean the remains of his travel. I found lots of small pieces of paper who were reminder of something so I discarded all of them, but last night when he said by giving those expenses receipts to his work place he'd give 300 Euros ,I found their values.
You see, he some how deserves to be very angry , but I didn't know their values and he should take more care !!!( he said when you clean even my hand bag then how can I save them in a secure place? :D )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im SO Sorry for Poor Mehrdad :D

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for myself too. it's really hard to believe what's happened!!:(