Thursday, February 01, 2007

Week-10

Hi Honey,How are you? Now I'm sure that you are good :) Maybe you wonder how!!! Yesterday your father and I have our first look on your nice shape. Now I'm sure that you are just one(not a twin) and you are very naughty. You were only keep on moving and your heart was beating as fast as a wings of a butterfly. Your dad was so surprised and couldn't conceal the nice smile over his lips...I can't explain exactly what I mean but it was the prove that you exist there, up to know you were just a dream which now has turned to truth.
I like the manner of your gynecologist very much, she is so direct and honest. You know by nature I prefer frank people. At first look she weren't able to see you, she said there are two probabilities, maybe your heart is not beating or you are not there at all. Then she brought more exact measurement machines, during those moments I was only thinking about you ,but then your heart beat appeared and our joyful moments starts...

Now I have the first picture of you. A black & white one which shows your height and age and reminds me that you are so weak now that I shouldn't forget you even a minute.

What a nice experience is having two hearts beating inside of you !!! Thank you God for all your kindness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Dear My Somi
your Writes are very NICE ...
Its very good that you were listened noise Angels Heart and we have thanks GOD because The God is very large and Kind...
take care .
KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for YOU and Small Angel:D

Sapinud said...

Sweet, these weekly posts are. I wanna see that googooli kucholoo tiny baby too. We're fine, Love you and the kuchooloo too!