Thursday, February 08, 2007

Week-11

Hi honey,how are you? I'm so good and really count the week days for Thursday and talking with you, it seems that I have one week talks to say.
How's going on there, I mean in my stomach ,is it warm or cool, noisy or calm, pushy or free and at last is there a good home for you in next 6 months or not?
When someone got pregnant all her friends advice her about good things to do and good food to it, and they say their reasons for their prescriptions. Eat apple to have a beautiful child... Eat milk to have a powerful child...Eat peach and banana to have a wise child and lots of more. But last week I heard something new, one of my friends said if you read Holy Quraan and blow it into an apple and then eat then your child certainly would be beautiful !!!! You know I tried to do so ,but the more I read ,the more I became sure that it's not working for me. Next week I'll try to just listen to the holy sound for my own tranquility but I can't make up myself about such subject.
Don't you ask about your father? He is not with us,actually he has turned to a SMS Father ,because all my communication is by that. But don't worry, he is coming back in 2 days and will bring you lots of toys and chocolate.
Something else I remembered... do you know how big you are now? You are about 2 inches and 7 grams ,but your looking is so funny because half of your body is your head and the other half your other organs, but it will be repaired in time :D
Sorry that I frightened you badly yesterday, you saw it wasn't all my colleague faults but when we hit each other you frightened a lot, I promise to be more careful.
I think gradually I'm making you tired with my sitting behind monitor and typing, so bye for now and keep resting. Kiss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI My Dear Somi

these are very very very Nice .

You were speak with honey very good .

I Dont Think you were such as .

I Hope that you will Successful in this way .

takes lots of care .

kiss for you and our Honey ...