Thursday, February 15, 2007

Week-12

Hi dear,hi sweet,hi honey and hi all these nice words which a mom can call her daughter with that.How are you? Is everything OK there? Try talking me ,then I'll be able to find your requests, I'm eagerly waiting for your first signals, so put some more efforts.
We are all well, life is going on with the hope of your being in the future, Your uncles ,mommy and daddy,Attieh joon and lots of friends are here helping me for become more ready that day. I ,myself think I've changed lot because of you. Before your being the problems at work or home or streets bothered me but now although all those problems still exists there but the way of my looking at them has changed. Now I can put up with them easier. They try to affect me but be sure that I won't let those dirty thoughts run into my mind and disturb your tranquility.
Your father came back last week. He has bought you lots of souvenirs, the best part was a series of animal dolls who are used in Theater plays and his face during excersizing with them is so funny. He is trying to be prepared for the day he is presenting his play for you.
I envy you ,because those cloths which he bought me are suitable for next year when I get back to my old size.
If I say I feel you physically now it's not true,but if I say I'm feeling you all by my heart it's much more better. Kissssss

5 comments:

Sapinud said...

That koochooloo is getting bigger and bigger... We can't wait somi jooooooooonam, Take lot of care, hugzzzzz....

Anonymous said...

nobody's waiting like us.!:X i'll be expert in my roll till then

Unknown said...

You readers should know that "a friend" is of course Mehrdad, then his comments will have more sense !!!

Anonymous said...

somi bamaram :
pas khaleh ghazaleh chi ?

Anonymous said...

dear somi
thanks for REMEMBER KHALEH GHAZALEH ... KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR YOU AND HONEY .