Monday, February 19, 2007

Paradox

Today I had two different feelings:
In one hand I had the nice scenery of snow that is always a feeling of eternity, prosperity and happiness. When we stand in the middle of the environment which is falling snow, I don’t see anything but only the feeling of being alone and get some times to think about myself in my silent deep inside. I don’t know if you get what I want to say or not but if you see these deep snows in Darabad then you will feel me better. Silence…White color… Talking with yourself… Happiness inside… Omitting all the other’s matters….
And in the other hand my dealings with these people who are ready to do any shameful job for earning more money. At work place, even friends, forget each other in financial moments. In the family lots of relations are based on the financial matters, even you can see brothers and sisters who forget their ties out of money… money, beneficiary… car… house… jewelries…
But when is the time for yourself, for enjoying of life, for making a friend happy, for helping a sick, For checking your soul… and at last for improving?!!! I think we are sinking in this deep but confusing sea of intentional collection of the adjectives, it’s intentional so we can choose or way and not let be a symbol of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear somi
I think that of them are FACT in our Sociality although these are very very bad and out of Humanitarianism ...