Saturday, February 10, 2007

Satisfying

Some days ago a friend told me a story which I don't remember his source now but I just want to share it with you:
Once in a class ,the pupils asked their professor about the ways of being successful in life.His answer was so cute, he said he don't know about the success formula in life but he completely knows about failure one. If you want to be a loser then try to satisfy all people around.
It's clear that if your aim is only satisfying people then you will astray from the main goal and at last will be a loser. So, in this case being some how frank shows your wisdom not rudeness!!!
Do you agree with him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi
Im Agree With him .
I Think the Answer of Professor is very Cute and logical .
We have thinking about it lot :D

Anonymous said...

although Im Agree with him almost .
it means that we cant to satisfy all people around and I think this is true .