Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week-13

Hi honey.
Again it's Thursday and I'm here talking with you. You know I don't have any computer at home, I should come to work or go to mommy's house to connect to internet. Today morning when I waked up ,I didn't feel coming work but only the enthusiasm of talking with you made me wearing cloths and sitting here and typing.
Two days ago , I went to buy some new cloths with your mommy. There were lots of new styles which I really die for wearing but of course I can't. At last we chose a very simple one which is loose and suitable for next 7 months. But you know what happened today? Today is the start of my second trimester, it means that we have passed one third of it and only two third are left.
Your improvements are so quickly. In last week ,all your 20 teeth are shaped but they will be visible when you are 6 months and also you are now about 30 grams ,you are becoming agile and agile and we are becoming eager and eager for hugging you.
Your father is as before...but we have a tiny difference. He says only 6 months are left and I say only 3 months are passed. So you judge which one is correct?!!!
And some thing else ,some how funny, you uncles and Mehrdad prays for having a boy and Atti joon & I and mommy praying for a girl. Of course we all want to have a healthy you but in our dreams we have the right to choose one of them. The answer of this question is a mystery which will be open next month and up to that time you are the only one who knows the answer so be proud of yourself :D
I know it's a repetition to advise you about staying calm and eat a lot so I don't say them this time. Be good. Kissssssssssss. byeeeeee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad bcz in any sex he will at least one of us will be satisfied!
(K.I.B)

Simon said...

Congratulations on the pending arrival. May you be blessed with a healthy happy child (the sex does not matter) and I hope you have the same amount of joy and happiness my son (Now aged 7)brings me.

Anonymous said...

dear somi

although the sex does not matter , but Im Praying for girl such as you and your mom and your atti joon :D

because I LOVE GIRL : MY HONEY : MY ASAL ...

KISS YOU AND YOUR HONEY .