Monday, February 12, 2007

No Title

The start working hours of the banks of Iran changed from today morning, it means that we are coming to work like before and all these time testings haven't got any result. Although it's a little bit hard to wake up 1 hour sooner than before but going home earlier costs this problem.I myself prefer this time.

Yesterday my parents were our guests. While all the days I'm at their home ,this kind of party was a little bit funny, we saw each other the day before yesterday ,then yesterday they were with us and now tomorrow we are going to them again. But I'm really happy that I have these kind parents who are always waiting for me and my troubles and I can count on them any time I need. I know every parents are the same but now when I'm a mother expecting then I understand the hard part of this responsibility.

No comments: