Sunday, April 29, 2007

Campagn Against ...

These days again we see encounter of police and women in the streets as a plan called "Campaign against immodest looking people" ( I don't know if I've interpreted it correctly or not.If you have better idea about it plz share.)This wave is started at the beginning of every summers and we've got used to it in Iran ,but this year the physical contacts have become greater and the way of their leadings is very offensive.
Some days ago I bought a new Manto in a light color, but my mom said you should be careful in wearing it outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen these actions at my workplace before, at those days I was pointed out to wear taller and darker cloths. I took it as the rule of my workplace which I've accepted to be there ,but now the situation is totally different. They are shouting at those women and men who most of them are living among us without any intention of spreading corruption in the society. They only want to wear more colorful cloths and more fashioned hairstyles which is out of their age and absorption to beauty beings,but they are called as criminals who are messing society. From this point of view most of us are criminals,because we wear light colors, because we go to coffee shops with our friends, because we don't wear socks, because we work with men, because our hair are out of our veils and because we want to be seen between the others.
I've passed my teenage and can overlook of all these shows and stay as I was before but do you think it'll be true for that young girl who have been hit in front of people at a public square and now feel so disappointed who is able to do anything as protest?!!! We ,ourself, are the capitals of the society who are being wasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

khob azizam bayad ba ingor chizha sare mardom ro garm koonand ta 300 va sivand va energie hastiee va dastan benzin az yade mardom bere ...

Doreye inha ham besar miyad ...

in yany akhare FREEDOM .........

Anonymous said...

na somi

in harfharo nazan somi

khatar dare somi

syasi mishe somi

syasi mamnooe somi

na soi

khatarnake somi ..........:D