Thursday, April 12, 2007

Week-20

Hi Baby, how are you? We have passed 50% of your first life in my body, Congratulations!!!!! Up to now it was so easy and I know you are good enough to make the rest as comfortable as before.
Your improvements are due to the progress. You are 283gr and 25cm and are developing your little organs. You only ask me about milk and protein and I add fresh vegetables and salad to make them more delicious :D Now I can feel you there,especially those moments when I'm fresh and thinking about you. It's interesting that when I become tired ,you keep completely quiet and it becomes hard to remember that you are there. It's a fair law, I should be relax to enjoy feeling you so I'll try!!!
Your father... what should I write about him this week? Sometimes he is so kind and sometimes he totally forgets that is becoming a father, I'm sure it's because he can't feel you :)) Last week I itch for AshReshte and your mommy was in Mashad. He went out searching for it and after 3 hours came back home with a delicious bowl of it. So it's a good news for you,he will do anything you ask him ;)
Your mommy has bought some toys. They are very nice, I was playing with them until she asked me to keep them safe and clean,they are for you not me :D
Everything is becoming ready for your entrance. So just save your time and take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

Pas chera update nemikoni? :-*