Thursday, April 19, 2007

Week-21

Hi honey. Kisssss and hugggggggggs. How are you? Do you remember my advices or you are just busy turning there and don't have time for eating food?
From this week your ears are completing. It means that you are able to hear your surrounded voices. Of course the first ones are mine and then all external shocks or musics or talks. which kind of music do you like? I'll listen to whatever you desire :D I ,personally, prefer classic and some traditional ones, even sometimes listening to holy Quran is useful. but I'm not sure about your habit, so signal me when you like or dislike the music. Now you are about 370gr. Last week in the news an infant was shown which had only 400gr while birthing. It gives me a total expression of your face there. It was so tiny and vulnerable but don't worry, I'll take good care of you until the moment I become sure you are strong enough for entering our world ,then I'll let you come out :D
We are all good here and waiting for you. Last Friday your daddy kept asking me to come and have a walk for some minutes, it shows his concerns about our health and it was so precious for me.
Everyone are curious about your health and satisfaction, so please eat as much as you can and have enough rest.
Kisss and bye honey.

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

In kochooloo ye mamane khoshgele mehraboon dareeeee

Anonymous said...

HI DEAR NINI AND HIS MOM

NINI NAZ HALA KE MITOONI BESHNAVI KHEILY KHOOBE ...

OMIDVARAM MESLE AMOO AMIRET PESARE HARF GOOSHKON BESHI ...:D

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.