Thursday, April 05, 2007

Week -19

Hi honey,how are you? I won't ask where are you because I can completely feel your position :)
We are all good,breathing in nice spring weather beside my lovely friends and family is a tranquil experience for making myself ready for your birth. In developed countries from this point of pregnancy specially training classes are held for new expecting mothers to learn them the technicals of walking, sleeping ,breathing and at last birthing their angel but here in Iran none of these are available. Only that poor mother should count on her mother and other old family members who have had this experience. But I can't just wait to see what happen in the future. Even the biologic story of your birth and weekly improvements is very interesting for me, so don't worry, I'll search daily information in the internet to have easier negotiations with you.
... And this week's improvements, you are about 230 gr and almost 20cm. Your around water makes it easier for you to jump and crump ( :D ) and also the base of your permanent teeth , beside your milk ones, are shaped in this week, so I think you are waiting for only milk :))
Farbod is coming to our world 1 months sooner than you. I think you will be good friends in the future( It's funny that I've thought about even your possible friends).
Last night I was talking with my uncle, he was asking me to not forgetting you even for a second and keep calm at work and rest as much as I can, now I advise all these to you :) and never forget that you should try your best to be the best one, all these depends on you so keep on.

No comments: