Thursday, April 26, 2007

Week-22

Hi honey, again another Thursday and the day of our cyber talks...
How are you dear? This week I felt you less than the other one,are you OK? You should be very active but why I couldn't taste it?!!! Any how, in an optimistic view I see you while keep on resting and feeding :D
You are about 425gr and 27.5cm up to now. But you know how much overweight I've gained? Surely you can't even imagine about 9kg . Every one says my improvements are faster than yours. We have a nice story in our cultural myths by great Ferdowsi. In that novel, a woman who was working for a handsome king started carrying a calf for a while everyday, gradually that calf turned to a caw but because that woman had practiced it daily,her body got used to it ,and was able to carry a big cow at the end. At the last of this story she became the wife of that king... Now my story is some how like her, it's totally out of the wisdom of kind God that makes mother body ready for carrying this much overweight. Before you,I even didn't carry 2 pockets of fruits simultaneously but now it's like carrying 4 of them. Now I can confess that the procedure of creating a baby is a miracle,a very cute preplanned activity which always results in the best way.
At my work place ,most of my colleagues should stay till long night. We are in critical conditions which should be compensated in a short time otherwise... but because of you, I go home like before .Fattaneh says you must be a very lucky person who brings me luck even before your come. I think she is right!!!
And your father,today is his birthday but I haven't bought anything yet. I even ignored about it in the morning and feel that he is upset .He deserves it,you know what I mean :D But don't worry,we'll go to buy his gift in the afternoon.
Your uncles and Atti jun, they are as good as before and have made us so busy with their new suggestion. Honey ,I want to make you sure that whatever our decision will be,it's only because of you and your happiness in the future.Now we are only negotiating and final decision will be made so soon.
stay active and try talking with me, you can't understand my joy while feeling you. Kisses for you baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i gain just 4 kg until now;)