Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Living In Silence

These days, because of my especial situation , I came home earlier and after taking a shower and thinking for a while then I sleep for 2 or 3 hours. During these moments I turn off my mobile phone and also home phone . It gives me a feeling of disconnection to all modern technologies and then just relax and think about my day and the rest and also talking with my baby. It's wonderful that the effect of this period is much more than my expectations which lack of it in one day causes me a whole tiredness and dizzy.

Today a friend sent me some poems of Dalai Lama in 2006.In one of the sentences he said: "Spend some time alone everyday." It was very nice, especially when you test this formula then you'll find what I say. So try to "Spend some time alone every day."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi dalai lama rcommendation seems useful,but what about the people who are alone?do you think the revers order acts effectively for them?

Sapinud said...

:) For you my dear Somi, will not be time alone, it will be quality time with you dearest baby! :-*

Sapinud said...

Somi some quote that proves your post:D: Perhaps it would be a good idea, fantastic as it sounds, to muffle every telephone, stop every motor and halt all activity for an hour some day to give people a chance to ponder for a few minutes on what it is all about, why they are living, and what they really want.
-James Truslow