Monday, April 23, 2007

Strike-2 & End & Never Strike Again

What do you think about that calm disagreement yesterday run at my workplace?!!! A client of director manager came and just talk with the staff with no hope for the future and also in a hidden language threatened them to not do it again.
Although all the staff have decided to wait until Wednesday and then don't come to work from Thursday , but the total logic behind this movement is disappointing. I think I'm nagging like that old man in Galliver cartoon who always says "I know it's not working." But really we should solve our problems not here at this place but we should think about the country we are living in.
A friend has written in my last comment that my innocent infant should get used to live in such environments, but I think reverse. I think if I was a good mother then I'd decide to give his birth somewhere else rather than IRAN!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI dear somi and her angel

khoobid?
nini khoobe ?

khob che chizi bayad goft , inha hame az barakate in enghelab va dolate mast ...

hamoon behtar ke saket bood , albate hamishe sookoot alamate reza nist ...

vaghean maloom nist ta koja mikhan pish beran va mardom ta key mitoonan va bayad tahammol konnan , belakhare kase sabreshoon labriz mishe va ...

" IN NIZ BOGZARAD , CHON BOGZARAD PAS GHAMI NIST "

faghat az khoda mikham ke vaz az ini ke hast badtar nashe ...

begzarim ... man fekr mikonam to ye mamane khoob hasti aziz . aslan behesh shak nakon va saay kon dar kamale aramesh va door az hameye daghdagheye zendegi be ayaneye rooshantari fekr koni ...

moraghebe khoodet va nini bash ...

shazdi

mehrafzoon

kisssssssssssssssssss....