Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Common Day

These days I'm rather busy with a project by my brother so I'm not as active as before in cyber world ,but today between my work suddenly I felt I've missed my weblog so I came to write some lines and then continue my work....Now I see I'm getting addicted to look at this pink page with my photo at the right corner and feeling of honesty here. Sometimes I write for reading your comments or seeing your reactions but most of the times it's for myself and the feeling of managing my mind by writing some lines and expressing.

Today morning we waked up by the sound of those labors who were pouring a new asphalt in our valley. I looked out and guess they will reach in front of our door in 30 minutes so I continue sleeping but suddenly they were there and because we couldn't ride the car after them ,Mehrdad and I were only running to wear cloths and jump outside for bringing out the car from parking. The image was so funny and I missed lots of things out my rush such as Cellphone. I even didn't remember if I washed my face or not :)))

No comments: