Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Expression

At first I decided to eat breakfast at home ,but didn't tell him about my decision and he became offended. Then he said because I eat lunch very soon,so he'll eat lunch with someone else and I didn't become offended because I thought it was so rational. Then gradually I feel we are losing all the reasons of being with each other and now I'm feeling lots of bad thinks. I feel I was only a reason of filling his loneliness while there wasn't any one else here. I feel I was just only a source of positive energy while he was sad and alone and now(thanks God that he is not as sad as before) he didn't need me any more. I feel even my staying at his room is not comfortable any more. I feel he is always angry with me but for my pregnancy never says anything. I feel he didn't even read my blog after that expression of my feelings(although he was one of my main encourager to continue writing from 2004).
and at last I feel this is the last place which I can trust to say my feelings (Of course Mehrdad is not mentioned in this subject)...and I think lots of more things, how easy a relation fades, how hard a good friend is found and how bad is losing him just for not a big reason and as always I say" How good was the old days which our problems were as small as our ages.
...
Tomorrow I'll feel better ;) this is the nature of each person.So wait for my fresh come back.

4 comments:

Simon said...

Sorry to read of your problems.
You are facing a difficult time, your body is going through changes both physical and spiritually and those are some times difficult for a man to understand. Man is a funny creature, they have this inbred desire to procreate yet often fear the result. He is going to have to learn to share you with your baby and whilst you do not feel any less for him he has to learn that for a while the baby is going to get the lions share of your attention. I may speak out of place due to the cultural differences but I was involved from conception , delivery and the ongoing raising of my son. At the end of the day your husband will recognize the reality of the situation and if your child brings you both a fraction of the joy my son brings me then you will be very blessed indeed and all the trials and tribulations will be forgotten as you marvel the miracle of a new life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Simon

Anonymous said...

Dear somi, sometimes there is nothing between two frineds and maby all the problems are in your mind.if you talk to eachother face to face and clearly,everything becomes true.as you said:"finding a good friend is more valuable that you lost it as easy as possible"

Anonymous said...

There can be some other reasons . sometimes people mix it up and they need to be alone . they feel that they need some times to manage themselves! they don't like others interupt their inner world . it happens for me too and in these situation I rather to escape from my closest friends, Because fortunatley or maybe unfortunateley they can understand everything as soon as they see your face ! So it's a way of hiding yourself !

Anonymous said...

P.S.
if u were there to fill his loneliness it is great! because thats one of the main reasons of friendship.