Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday My Weblog

Today is May 31th. three years ago I decided to enter the world of weblogs and by finding this blogger.com site and just manging some pages I was there. I remember that day so clearly, I was at work and stopped all my important jobs to search for this new environment and learn working in it. At that moment I decided to write in English to practice my knowledge about this language, in fact it was so hard. At first I should choose my subject,then writing it in a piece of paper at home and edit it, then come to work and type and publish it. Now all these tasks are happening simultaneously ,maybe I've improved in writing in English but I'm still very poor in finding good subjects.
Mehrdad and one of my colleagues were my main encourages and helped me in continuing this job until it became a habit and now I'm really addicted to it.
Up to now I have 397 posts published and about 35000 visitors. With all these kind readers I puff the 3 candles alight in my weblog birthday cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh , happy birthday your weblog ...

Sapinud said...

Happy birthday to somi's blog. This blog has very interesting subjects with alot of varieties. I specially love the weekly mommy posts. :) wish you more years ahead... love :-*