Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tehran International Book Fair

Yesterday I went to Tehran International book fair. I'd known that it must be so crowded and maybe not suitable for me walking that long distance but my curiosity to visit this fair at the new place and also my prepared list of books made me go there.
First of all ,if you want to visit there and are using your car ,go to a subway station and park it here and then by using subway reach to the fair because also there are lots of parking lots around Mosalla but our unexperienced police are not able to lead you in a correct way to reach there in a shortest time. While a great number of cars were rounding, looking at those free areas with closed doors were so disappointing.
Anyway, after finding a parking we went in. It was my first time walking in the Mosalla. A very big place which was built for saying prayers but now is used as a fair. Obviously the construction wasn't done yet, you can see some labors working here and there( I didn't find the reason of their working between this amount of people,at least they can stop their job for this 10 days). Then after a long way walking you can see the main place ,but up to reaching there no pamphlet or booklet to guide you to your special subject were not found. Only by your wisdom you should find your way and also at the door of the saloons the list of printer companies were not found. So for example if you want to find "Nashre Baran " you should search all local saloons.
Beside all these unmanagements , if you became thirsty or hungry then it was impossible finding anything eatable!!!!!!!!! Most of us know Fair as a place fool of sandwiches and other snacks but here ...
It's obvious that finding WC was as hard as finding food and ...
When I saw this great amount of people who came there just for buying their books and this little respection were done I just sigh!!!
But thanks God I found my desired books.

No comments: