Thursday, May 31, 2007

Week-27

Hi sweetheart. How are you?Are you feeling good there?Do you feed enough or need more? Next week when I go to the doctor then I'll find all my questions answers. From now we have entered our third trimester. It means that from now you are only growing and I'm only gaining weight. You can't believe me but I feel my daily improvements in size. Night by night when I look at myself then I found how fast it is.
One of my habits in the day and night is just sitting calm and look into your movements and talk with you. Now I now the times of your movements and it's the biggest pleasure in my life to look at it. Maybe one day when you become mother ,then find what I'm saying.
Last week in the wedding,the music was so loud and you were just turning and turning, I felt you are uncomfortable and went far from the source, but I saw how intelligent you are.
from this week your skin has started thickening. I ask God ,with all my soul, to give you a healthy skin( you know why ;) ).Aha,some thing else,because you are in the amniotic fluid at the moment,so your skin wrinkles and maybe will remain up to 1 month after your birth. I'm feeling the moments that we are in the bath and I'm looking at your wrinkles skin.
Every one says I've become uglier and uglier everyday. It's the only time that I'm happy of becoming ugly because it's a symptom of having a DAUGHTER.
It's said that when a mother enters into her third trimester then the instinct of nesting will increase in her. But at the moment with this house which is always waiting for movement to the new one I can't answer this instinct at all. But your father and I are trying to end up this story ASAP.
At the moment of writing these lines I'm feeling your movements :D Have good times honey. Kissssssssssssssss

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

I was waiting for your post since morning, I like these weekly sweet posts... :) Happy third trimester ;)Take care :-*

Anonymous said...

hi dear nini , I am in party and will come at later ... ok ...

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .