Thursday, May 03, 2007

Week-23

Hi my little princess, How are you?!!! I think you are so professional in surprising your nearby ones. Two days ago when your father and I went to the hospital for your monthly checks and that kind midwife said you are a ........DAUGHTER ,then our faces were very interesting. I was damnly shocked and my happiness feeling was as equal as the moment I heard I'm Pregnant. The more she searches ,the more we became sure that you are a little princess. I was just laughing and looking at your nice organs. You had everything that a princess needs to be born,you were only 437gr but totally complete !!! How fantastic it is.
After the checks I called your mommy and sent message to your uncle and Atti Joon. Even your mommy couldn't believe it and when after lots of swears she became sure ,then I heard a nice smile in her voice.
Exactly the night before checks ,we opened a parcel by Atti joon full of your nice cloths and shoes. Don't worry you can wear most of them as a sport type but I asked her yesterday to buy something suitable for a little princes.You know her, her choosing are always the best.
Now I'm sure that you are listening all my advices about eating good foods and resting. During the checks I saw your face ,legs ,lips ,hands ,heart ,bones ... you see, you are totally complete. Even I saw you eating your leg thumb and itching your ears by your nice hand. You were playing and then for some minutes sleeping. Exactly as a normal and healthy child.
1000 Kisses for you my princess.

5 comments:

Sapinud said...

:):-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*>:D< She's a good baby, makes you damn happy right from the start, ;) love you both, take care :-*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi
i'am really wondered how you call this baby! he was just "honey" until he supposed to be a boy! but suddenly she became " A little Princes!" just after her mother realised what's her sexuality!! :)))))

Anonymous said...

درودي به زلالي مهر

با آرزوي شادكامي و بهروزي

بله نام كتاب «افسانه هاي كوچك چيني» هست كه اون رو روانشاد شاملو با نثري استوار به پارسي برگزدان كرده . انتشارات مرواريد - چاپ سومش هم سال 80 بوده

پيروز باشي و سبز

Anonymous said...

in kheily khoobe ...............

in kochooloo ( shahdokhte ma ) ye Babaye kheyli mehraboon Va ye Mamanye kheyli naz dare ............

tazeh ye khale va ye amooye khoob ham dareha ...:D

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.