Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Eliminate or Adapt

Yesterday a friend called me and advised something new. She said for your special occasion you should change a little more, you should eliminate anything which is bothering you and try to not adapt with them. From the view of her theory, by discarding all the things which is making me sad or angry ,I can reach to a good level of self satisfaction and at the end reaching to internal tranquility. Of course it's a dream for all expecting mothers.
Now when I look deeper I see it's the way all the times I've tried to do. Lots of times ,I've left a place intentionally or stop a discussion by my own to change the environment. But there is a bad point in this behavior. People will call you selfish and deluded. Because they have made that situation and they think it's true so if you eliminate it ,they won't understand you at all.
I think I'm confusing you, maybe you should be in my shoes to find what I'm saying.Any how ,I won't change my manner and I'll do this behavior stronger than before until the opposite is proven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam khanum gol ...

khooobin ?

az ahval porsit mamnoonam , rastesh dirooz be ye mamooryat raftam va kheyli toye sherkat naboodam .

ama dar morede in postet bayad begam : be nazare man bayad hamoon kari ra kard kr rezayat khater khode adam faraham beshe ...:)

man kheyli vaghte ke daram say mikonam injoori basham va be in nokte pey bordam ke nemitoonam baghiye admha ro taghir bedam , pas behtare kari ke khodam ra erza mikone anjam bedam ...:)

moraghebe khodet va dokhtare nazet bash , to ham age kari dashti khabaram kon ...salam beresun .

boooooooooooooooos , bye ...:)